Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Error Message after My SobiPro Entry installation

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #7142 by Michael Thomas
Michael Thomas created the topic: Error Message after My SobiPro Entry installation
Hi Guys,

i have installed the MySobiPro App.
After i activate the App i get a "Waning Message" in the Jomsocial Pofile.

The Message:
Warning: SQLiteDatabase::query() [sqlitedatabase.query]: near ")": syntax error in /var/www/web155/html/components/com_sobipro/lib/base/cache.php on line 157

What is wrong?

I use the SobiPro Version 1.1.3 and Jomsocial Version: 3.0.5.3

Anybody knows this Message?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #7144 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Error Message after My SobiPro Entry installation
Hi,

In SobiPro, you have by default "Debug & Error Logging"=No, to hide warning and notices.

Please, match the same settings in Joomla Global Configuration / Error Reporting = None.

Thanks,

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #7146 by Michael Thomas
Michael Thomas replied the topic: Error Message after My SobiPro Entry installation
Hi,

both debug levels are off.

another idea?

Thanks and regards

Michael

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #7148 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Error Message after My SobiPro Entry installation
SobiPro API shows SQLiteDatabase warnings when internal cache is not consistent (not installed or the cache is invalid E.g after an update www.extly.com/guides-faq/66-extensions-f...-sobipro-update.html ).

As SobiPro has "Debug & Error Logging"=No, Joomla does not and it shows the PHP warnings.

PD: You can disable PHP Errors in hosting configuration... or it's possible that other extension is enabling PHP Errors.

Regards,

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now