Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

XTDir Search Plugin Free doesn't rebuild its tree

More
3 years 11 months ago #7322 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: XTDir Search Plugin Free doesn't rebuild its tree
Yes, an entry can be more than once since it has several access paths in the Modified Preorder Tree. www.sitepoint.com/hierarchical-data-database-2/

If you have deleted categories, they can't be in any access path. In some way (E.g. cache), it's still finding them.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #7323 by trusco
trusco replied the topic: XTDir Search Plugin Free doesn't rebuild its tree
I erased joomla cache. SobiPro cache. Rebuild XTDir index. I miss browser cache ^_^
Any other suggests?!? Thanks for helping

More
3 years 10 months ago #7367 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: XTDir Search Plugin Free doesn't rebuild its tree
If you don't have any error output, no cache, and these categories are deleted; they can't be indexed in any way. E.g. It can't be shown in Entries Navigator.

I'm sorry, there's no much else to check.

PD: All customers are encouraged to submit a ticket to professional support support.extly.com . If you have a support membersip, please, open a ticket to check your site.

Thanks,

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now