Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

New problem with publishing to Facebook

More
3 years 10 months ago #7325 by Rose Bowen
Rose Bowen created the topic: New problem with publishing to Facebook
Facebook must have changed something overnight. Last night I posted articles, they were posted to FB and Twitter, no problem. Suddenly this morning I get this error message:
Created Date
2013-05-29 17:24:05 editor
Modified Date
2014-01-16 18:00:59 editor
Last Result
2014-01-16 17:09:09 - FacebookApiException: The post's links must direct to the application's connect or canvas URL.

I upgraded the extension to the latest 7.0 version, went back through the audit and authorize process, same error. I saw that there was an issue on other plugins related to a streaming setting in the app, so I logged in and turned that off in the application. But still get the error and posts are not going through. Could you advise me, please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #7326 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: New problem with publishing to Facebook
Are you working with your Own Facebook App? Please, create and authorize your own App.

Tutorial: How to AutoTweet from Your Own Facebook App
www.extly.com/how-to-autotweet-from-your...tml#/how-to-facebook

And, if you have access to the new Facebook Developer Site B)
docs.google.com/a/extly.com/presentation...ide=id.gf679bbe7_055

If you are sure you are working with Your Own Facebook App. You can try with Facebook Channel Re-Authorization Procedure:
www.extly.com/autotweetng-documentation-...ation-procedure.html

Thanks,

More
3 years 10 months ago #7327 by Rose Bowen
Rose Bowen replied the topic: New problem with publishing to Facebook
Yes, I already created the app and AutoTweet has been working great for me for months. This is something that just began this morning. I posted articles last night and they went through to FB and Twitter without a hitch. Today posts are going through to Twitter, but not Facebook.

More
3 years 10 months ago #7329 by Support Team
Please, try the re-authorization procedure.

Which type of "Own App" are you implementing? "Yes" option or "Yes, with Canvas Page" option?

Thanks,

More
3 years 10 months ago #7336 by Support Team
If you have a support membership we can check your configuration. All customers are encouraged to submit a ticket to professional support support.extly.com.

More
3 years 10 months ago #7342 by Rose Bowen
Rose Bowen replied the topic: New problem with publishing to Facebook
It's late and I'm overtired. I will go over the process again and see what I may have missed. But I can't imagine why it worked fine for months and suddenly stopped this morning.

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now