Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

ERROR: OWNER NOT FOUND (310) / User Profile Sobi

More
3 years 10 months ago #7379 by Michael Thomas
Michael Thomas created the topic: ERROR: OWNER NOT FOUND (310) / User Profile Sobi
Hi Guys,

i have created 7 sections with sobi and i have implemented the "User Profile for SobiPro" Plugin in each section. So far so god. It works right.

Now i noticed that in 2 sections i get the following error if a user create a new entry in sobopro:
ERROR: OWNER NOT FOUND (310)

The same User create another entry in another section and the Jomsocial Profil is shown correctly.

I take a look at the code, but it is the same.

any ideas?

thanks for your help.

regards Michael

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #7381 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: ERROR: OWNER NOT FOUND (310) / User Profile Sobi
The entry has an associated user id (310). User is not found in the user table. Please, check if there's an inconsistency in the entry, try to assign a new owner.

Thanks,

More
3 years 9 months ago #7525 by megunz
megunz replied the topic: ERROR: OWNER NOT FOUND (310) / User Profile Sobi

Support Team wrote: The entry has an associated user id (310). User is not found in the user table. Please, check if there's an inconsistency in the entry, try to assign a new owner.

Thanks,

dear support team
I am facing the same problem as michle had. I am getting ERROR:OWNER NOT FOUND (283) but the user id is 42. would you please help me through this?

More
3 years 9 months ago #7526 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: ERROR: OWNER NOT FOUND (310) / User Profile Sobi
Hi,

Is UserId 42 in your list of users?

Thanks,

More
3 years 9 months ago #7527 by megunz
megunz replied the topic: ERROR: OWNER NOT FOUND (310) / User Profile Sobi
yes. in user manager, this user's id is 42. in fact, I only have this user for now.

More
3 years 9 months ago #7528 by Support Team
Which version are you running? Please, update to the latest version.

Thanks,

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now