Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

article not processed

More
3 years 9 months ago #7505 by keurmeister
keurmeister created the topic: article not processed
When ik make a new article het wil not be processed to Twitter. The Twitter APP is good en running. My other site with version 6 is going oke. This site with version 7 is not good. why is the article not processed. I'm using only the Twitter Channel. Het wil take no action even when i say send only that category

Help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #7506 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: article not processed
Are you running the latest AutoTweetNG v7.1? Free, PRO, or Joocial?

Please, just to test, publish it with no category filters/restrictions or rules.

Also, there's always a delayed publication, caused by Social Channel API processing times. By default, only when front pages are visited Requests and Posts are processed by the Automator plugin (every 2-3 minutes). The processing modes are: Manual, Automator Plugin, or Cronjob task.

Have you checked the Requests after visiting the frontpage?

Running in Automator Plugin mode, posts are only processed when front pages are visited.

In the other hand, you can manually press "Process" for Requests ("Publish" for Posts), or schedule a cronjob task to work in fixed intervals.

The three modes of processing are: Manual, Automator Plugin, or Cronjob task (for heavy loads, or specific requirements).

The Automator Plugin is the most common solution.

Regards,

More
3 years 9 months ago #7507 by keurmeister
keurmeister replied the topic: article not processed
I'm using the free version v7.1 just downloaded from your site.

After vissiting the front page the post was going to Twitter.
Why should I first visit the front page? Must I do that every time when I publish a new article or just the very first time en than it is going automatically?

What must i do to get it done automatically?

More
3 years 9 months ago #7508 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: article not processed
As a site receives a flow of hits in front pages, every publishing step is executed in this asynchronous way to all channels in Automator mode.

You can also manually push it.

In PRO or Joocial versions, you have a cronjob mode to execute the publishing steps server-side.

Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: keurmeister

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now