Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

OAuth Problem

More
4 years 4 months ago #7984 by dtag
OAuth Problem was created by dtag
Hi,

i had make the Authorization and get a right Access Token. Now, if i send a new Article with Joomla, i get a "0 - Invalid OAuth access token signature." Error?!

Under Audit i see the time, but it is two hours too late. I had confirgured at the Joomla Settings the local timezone "Berlin" and the php.ini also date.timezone = Europe/Berlin.

It is a timing problem or an other?!

Best regards,

Stefan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #7985 by Support Team
Replied by Support Team on topic OAuth Problem
Hi,

Please, check in About/System Information if there's any timestamp difference (not related with timezones, it's the server clock).

Regards,

More
4 years 4 months ago #7986 by dtag
Replied by dtag on topic OAuth Problem
It's green...

More
4 years 4 months ago #7989 by Support Team
Replied by Support Team on topic OAuth Problem
Are you running with Your Own Facebook App? If no, please, create your App.

How to AutoTweet from Your Own Facebook App
www.extly.com/how-to-autotweet-from-your-own-facebook-app.html

If yes, please, try to re-authorize the App: www.extly.com/autotweetng-documentation-...ation-procedure.html

Regards,

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now