Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

OAuth Problem

More
3 years 6 months ago #7984 by dtag
dtag created the topic: OAuth Problem
Hi,

i had make the Authorization and get a right Access Token. Now, if i send a new Article with Joomla, i get a "0 - Invalid OAuth access token signature." Error?!

Under Audit i see the time, but it is two hours too late. I had confirgured at the Joomla Settings the local timezone "Berlin" and the php.ini also date.timezone = Europe/Berlin.

It is a timing problem or an other?!

Best regards,

Stefan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #7985 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: OAuth Problem
Hi,

Please, check in About/System Information if there's any timestamp difference (not related with timezones, it's the server clock).

Regards,

More
3 years 6 months ago #7986 by dtag
dtag replied the topic: OAuth Problem
It's green...

More
3 years 6 months ago #7989 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: OAuth Problem
Are you running with Your Own Facebook App? If no, please, create your App.

How to AutoTweet from Your Own Facebook App
www.extly.com/how-to-autotweet-from-your-own-facebook-app.html

If yes, please, try to re-authorize the App: www.extly.com/autotweetng-documentation-...ation-procedure.html

Regards,

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now