Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

JB DropDown Menu - Not Quite Working...

More
3 years 5 months ago #8244 by Leila Hodgkins
Leila Hodgkins created the topic: JB DropDown Menu - Not Quite Working...
Thanks for the free extension but I am having trouble getting it to work properly. It's almost there but not quite:
www.northcurrychurch.co.uk/nccdev/

As you can see, the dropdown items are permanently visible on a large screen. However, when viewed in a small screen the collapsed menu seems to work very well.

I have included all the Bootstrap files I can find in Joomla, css and js. What is missing to make the dropdown behave correctly? presumably it should only show when you hover over the top level menu item?

Many thanks for your help
Leila

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #8245 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: JB DropDown Menu - Not Quite Working...
Hi,

The module just generates a valid Html strucutre following Bootstrap v2.3.2 definition. getbootstrap.com/2.3.2/

In your site, your template is adding styles to the menu. E.g. div.topNavArea ul. .... You could remove "display: inline;"

Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leila Hodgkins

More
3 years 5 months ago #8247 by Leila Hodgkins
Leila Hodgkins replied the topic: JB DropDown Menu - Not Quite Working...
Thanks so much! I really should have spotted that but you know what it's like...

Thanks again, this extension is really good and I appreciate your time.

More
3 years 5 months ago #8249 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: JB DropDown Menu - Not Quite Working...
Thank you! Please, remember to post a review on JED. It reaaaalllyyy help us! B)

More
3 years 5 months ago #8250 by Leila Hodgkins
Leila Hodgkins replied the topic: JB DropDown Menu - Not Quite Working...
Sure thing :-)

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now