Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Problem with FB

More
3 years 4 months ago #8358 by sixkiller
sixkiller created the topic: Problem with FB
I uploaded the files for the own FB app but when i go to the url www.wassenaarders.nl/fb i get an error?

Wrong parameters:

You must call AutoTweet NG Connector from AutoTweet component backend in Joomla, clicking on the Authorization Button, or
You must define MY_APP_ID, and MY_APP_SECRET in the Facebook App index.php.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #8359 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Problem with FB
As the message states:

You must call AutoTweet NG Connector from AutoTweet component backend in Joomla, clicking on the Authorization Button

Please, check the tutorial:
How to AutoTweet from Your Own Facebook App
www.extly.com/how-to-autotweet-from-your...tml#/how-to-facebook

Start with a simple Facebook channel, and if you require a Canvas Page, continue to the second part of the tutorial.

Regards,
Support

More
3 years 4 months ago #8360 by sixkiller
sixkiller replied the topic: Problem with FB
I understand but it allways worked. When i now click on posted by: Wassenaarders. Then i get the same page as above. And i think also my likers get that page then?

Now i started a new App and do online "Yes" and then i get an error. See screenshot and screenshot of my settings in the app.

Attachments:

More
3 years 4 months ago #8363 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Problem with FB
The Facebook App is only used to authorize the channel and generate the tokens to publish content. It's not used by your regular site users.

Even though Facebook Apps are likely to work in the same way, Facebook is frequently updating its Platform and changing the API, permissions, policies, etc. As a result, Facebook is migrating Apps and changing settings from its side, and it has impacts on the daily operations of every App.

Please, note that you have configured your App with www.wassenaarders.nl and you are authorizing from a different domain (wassenaarders.nl, with no www), try to authorize from the same configured domain.

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now