Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

AutoTweet 7.6 update not working on Joomla 3.3.6

More
2 years 11 months ago #8809 by Harry Adams
Harry Adams created the topic: AutoTweet 7.6 update not working on Joomla 3.3.6
I have tried updating Autotweet NG Pro to 7.6 via the Joomla "updates available" and it goes through the process then says it was successful. But if I then open A/Tweet and go to system check it says it is still 7.5.3 - and next time I login the "updates available" says Autotweet needs updating again.

I have also tried updating it using the 7.6 package downloaded earlier - and that does exactly the same thing - appears to be successful - but Autotweet System check says it is still version 7.5.3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #8811 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: AutoTweet 7.6 update not working on Joomla 3.3.6
Hi,

On the first day of the release, a package built for v7.6.0, but tagged as v7.5.3, was initially published. Please, download and update it again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Harry Adams

More
2 years 11 months ago #8812 by Harry Adams
Harry Adams replied the topic: AutoTweet 7.6 update not working on Joomla 3.3.6
Yes that has fixed it.

Many thanks.

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now