Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Profile Label Appears on Sobipro Edit Entry Form

More
2 years 11 months ago #8845 by Bryon Ong
Bryon Ong replied the topic: Profile Label Appears on Sobipro Edit Entry Form
these are all entries with authors. there is no guest entry here.

i only enable this in details view.

why does it show up in the add entry form? this should be a profile from the jomsocial app right? Are you sure about your stuff? it seems to me you dun really know about this. How to add information in this field??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #8852 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Profile Label Appears on Sobipro Edit Entry Form
Hi,

If you have defined to show the field only in the details views, SobiPro and the template manage the field output.

For instance, in our demo site demo.xtdir.com , with SobiPro Business template, in vcard.xsl, you can verify how the field is not rendered if it is empty:
<xsl:if test="count(data/*) or string-length(data)">
					<xsl:if test="label/@show = 1">
						<strong><xsl:value-of select="label" />: </strong>
					</xsl:if>
				</xsl:if>

Regards,

More
2 years 11 months ago #8857 by Bryon Ong
My problem is this label appears on the Add/Edit entry form.

Why has it anything to do with the Vcard.xsl? There is no problem with vard, why add code there? I added the code there and nothing happen.

Are you sure about what I am talking about?

More
2 years 11 months ago #8858 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Profile Label Appears on Sobipro Edit Entry Form
Hi,

Sure, you are looking for hiding the bogus label in the edit view. To hide it, you can add a condiion to exclude the field in edit.xsl:
<xsl:for-each select="entry/fields/*">

<xsl:if test="( name() != 'save_button' ) and ( name() != 'cancel_button' ) and ( name() != 'field_community_profile' )">

In addition, Sigsiu's team has recommended us a new feature to avoid this condition. Please, open a new ticket support.extly.com/ to send you a Beta release of the upcoming XTDir v5.5.5.

Best Regards,
Support Team

More
2 years 11 months ago #8859 by Bryon Ong
ok noted

More
2 years 11 months ago #8885 by Bryon Ong
Hi,

I applied this below but it does not work:
<xsl:for-each select="entry/fields/*">
<xsl:if test="( name() != 'save_button' ) and ( name() != 'cancel_button' ) and ( name() != 'field_community_profile' )">

I also replied your thread:
support.extly.com/issues/3380

My membership has expired and I do not plan to renew. Support is really not up to standard and this is a bug actually. You should not ask me to renew membership based on this.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now