Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

AutoTweet NG error validating linkedin channel

More
2 years 11 months ago #8842 by Vleembeest
Vleembeest created the topic: AutoTweet NG error validating linkedin channel
Hi,

I want to setup AutoTweet NG Free to see if this is nice plugin in Joomla to auto post Joomla blog atricles into my LinkedIn Profile.

However I am having difficulties added a LinkedIn channel in Joomla. Whenever I fill in my API keys and Oauth tokens and press validate. The page respons with !Error and the corresponding error message is empty.

Looking a bit deeper into it, I saw that the page requests <myjomlasite>administrator/index.php?option=com_autotweet&view=channels&task=getLiValidation, which was repsonded with a 500 Internal server error.

Anyone ideas where this comes from and how to solve this?

Thanks.

I am using Joomla 3.3.6 and AutoTweetNG Free 7.6.1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #8843 by Extly
Extly replied the topic: AutoTweet NG error validating linkedin channel
Hi,

A "500 Internal server error" is usually related with a PHP execution issue, for instance a bug or a rectriction in PHP. Please, check in your server error log (not the access log). Additionally, your hosting support can help you to diagnose the underlaying cause.

Best Regards,

More
2 years 11 months ago #8849 by Vleembeest
Vleembeest replied the topic: AutoTweet NG error validating linkedin channel
An Additional note:

If I change the joomla server log setting to "maximum", a proper error message is generated when I press the validate button. "Channel validation error."

I have to ask my hosting provider to give me acces to the server error.log to to diagnose the cause.

More
2 years 11 months ago #8860 by Vleembeest
I got an answer from my hosting provider:

error] "/<my domain>/etc/php.sh" stderr: PHP Fatal error: Class 'SimpleLinkedIn\\LinkedInException' not found in /<my domain>l/public_html/administrator/components/com_autotweet/helpers/channels/Simple-LinkedIn/linkedin_3.2.0.class.php on line 101, referer: <my domain>/administrator/index.php

Looking at the source code I can conclude that:

extension_loaded('oauth') is already loaded (by another component?)

Are there any known components which can load this 'oauth'. The only one I know is a google analytics plugin I've installed. But disableing this component didn't help.

More
2 years 11 months ago #8863 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: AutoTweet NG error validating linkedin channel
In some hostings, a legacy OAuth library (PECL OAuth) is enabled by default.

Please, review AutoTweet System Check, any warning? Additionally, you can ask to your hosting support to disable it.

Regards,

More
2 years 11 months ago #8865 by Vleembeest
The system check gives all the green checkmarks. (Including No PECL oauth)

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now