Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Vkontakte integration of AutoTweet NG problem.

More
3 years 11 months ago #8899 by avr
Hi!
I'm testing the free version of AutoTweet NG and try to set autoposting to Vkontakte group.
I successfully authorize with my Application ID and Secure key, then successfully validate Token Url.
But when I press Load button to load my groups I get the list of all groups where I am just a member and none of my groups where I am administrator. But of course I need autoposting not to someone else's group but to my own group that I am administering.
What am I doing wrong? Why do I see any group but not my own?
Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #8901 by Support Team
Hi,

We have just reviewed VK documentation vk.com/pages?oid=-17680044&p=getGroupsFull . Accoding to the page, it should return all groups.

We are going to check a case to verify the case. Please, give us 2 -3 days.

Regards,

More
3 years 11 months ago #8903 by avr
Thanks! I'll wait for your answer!

It's strange than Vkontakte allows me to automatically spam in someone else's groups and doesn't allow me to autopost in my own group.

And one more small question. What about Vkontakte pages, not groups? Can I autopost to them?

More
3 years 11 months ago #8916 by Support Team
Hi,

We have updated the function to load groups. In our test, it has worked exactly in the same way. But, it may fix your issue. Upcoming AutoTweet v7.6.4 Beta has the new method.

VK Publishing works based on wall.post. It only allows to publish in a user or group wall: vk.com/dev/wall.post

Adds a new post on a user wall or community wall.

Regards,

More
3 years 10 months ago #8932 by avr
Hi,

As I can se, there is method vk.com/dev/groups.get that can return all types of communities (groups, public pages and events) and it has filters to return communities where user is admin. Can you use it?

And what about posts to the public pages, the method vk.com/dev/wall.post can do it. It can post to all communities including groups, public pages and events so as to the user wall, I tested it with the test form on that page.

So it is rather easy as I can see to get all types of communities (groups, public pages and events) with vk.com/dev/groups.get and to post to any of them with vk.com/dev/wall.post . Can you realize it in some new version of AutoTweet?

More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #8933 by avr
Hi,

As I can see, there is method vk.com/dev/groups.get that can return all types of communities (groups, public pages and events) and it has filters to return communities where user is admin. Can you use it?

And what about posts to the public pages, the method vk.com/dev/wall.post can do it. It can post to all communities including groups, public pages and events so as to the user wall, I tested it with the test form on that page.

So it is rather easy as I can see to get all types of communities (groups, public pages and events) with vk.com/dev/groups.get and to post to any of them with vk.com/dev/wall.post . Can you realize it in some new version of AutoTweet?

Sorry for double post, replied instead of editing :)
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by avr.

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now