Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Vkontakte integration of AutoTweet NG problem.

More
3 years 10 months ago #8955 by Support Team
We have published AutoTweetNG v7.6.4 Beta. Please, download and test a VK Channel for Pages.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #8956 by avr
Hi!
I installed 7.6.4 Beta and tryed VK integration.
I successfilly created the VK channel (got all my communities where I'm admin and choosed my VK page from them).
Then I created the rule to publish from composer, but when I tryed to post to VK page I got such error:

Extly Log: Error (100 One of the parameters specified was missing or invalid: group_id not integer)
Extly Log: Error (100 One of the parameters specified was missing or invalid: group_id not integer)
Extly Log: sendRequest: error when sending message to 12:Vkontakte, - ref_id = 63621160cd9eba7bc449fad2a27913d3, return code = Failed to upload!

Maybe some of my settings are wrong or there is some issue with 7.6.4 Beta?

More
3 years 10 months ago #8961 by Support Team
Hi,

Please, verify if the community is selected in the channel. If not, then validate the channel and select the community again.

Regards,

More
3 years 10 months ago #8967 by avr
After I did this now I don't get any errors while publishing and I see the post status "Success".
But I don't see this post on my VK page. Where is it? :)

More
3 years 10 months ago #8971 by avr
Oh, it posts not to my VK page, but to my VK profile!
But I selected my page in the channel settings.
Please correct this error.

More
3 years 10 months ago #8986 by Support Team
Once VK receives the Post, it is shown in the target community. Please, try to recreate the channel.

Regards,

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now