Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Vkontakte integration of AutoTweet NG problem.

More
3 years 10 months ago #8935 by Support Team
Hi,

We have already implemented an enhancement based on groups.get. It is coming in the next Beta version.

wall.post only allows to publish into a user or group wall (owner_id). How have you tested a publication into a Public Page or Event?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #8937 by avr
Look at this description vk.com/dev/wall.post

owner_id User ID or community ID. Use a negative value to designate a community ID.
int (number), current user id is used by default

For posting to community wall you must use negative value. For example "-123456789" where 123456789 is community ID.
Community has three types: group, public page and event.
At the end of that page ( vk.com/dev/wall.post ) there is test form for Sample query. I tested this form with the negative value of my public page ID and it posted to its wall successfully.
So you can use it for posting to any type of community (I didn't tested event type but it must be the same cause it's also community).

You can get any type of community that user chooses with vk.com/dev/groups.get
Look at their field "filter":
filter Types of communities to return:
admin — to return communities administered by the user
editor — to return communities where the user is an administrator or editor
moder — to return communities where the user is an administrator, editor, or moderator
groups — to return only groups
publics — to return only public pages
events — to return only events
list comma-separated strings

And after getting all this communities you can post to any of their walls with wall.post

Please make this available in AutoTweet, it will be great :)

More
3 years 10 months ago #8938 by Support Team
Hi,

The new groups.get implementation has only a filter by communities moderation. It should already include all communities.

In a week, we are releasing the new version. Please, stay tuned. B)

Regards,

More
3 years 10 months ago #8939 by avr
Ok, thanks, then it must include public pages too.

And what about posting to the public pages with wall.post? Did you look at my description and example? It really can do this with negative page ID.

More
3 years 10 months ago #8949 by Support Team
Yes, confirmed. All comunities are supported. A test in VK Joocial page: vk.com/public85667962

On Monday, Autotweet v7.6.4 Beta is being released.

Regards,

More
3 years 10 months ago #8951 by avr
Great!
I'll test it as soon as it's released, thanks!

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now