Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Dropdown not working

More
2 years 8 months ago #9208 by DebHarrison
DebHarrison created the topic: Dropdown not working
Hi

I have installed the JB dropdown menu and am using the default Bootstrap & Jquery files under media/jui/js/ folder. I am also using a scrolling news that is also dependent on the jquery/bootstrap files which will not work unless I call bootstrap.js or bootstrap.min.js at the bottom of the document.

As a result, either the ticker fails to work or when I add the said file, the dropdown menu fails to work. Please could you helpor shed any light? I would be very grateful.

Test website can be viewed here. www.dvhdesign.co.uk/btf/index.php I will gladly provide temporary login details by PM

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #9211 by DebHarrison
DebHarrison replied the topic: Dropdown not working
Actually scrub that, its sorted. I just didn't load the JQuery library for the other module

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now