Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

The problem with error 100

More
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #9271 by Gold_Dragon
Gold_Dragon created the topic: The problem with error 100
Good day!
After the update on April 30, the beginning of an error:
Extly Log: sendRequest: error when sending message to 2: Facebook Chanel, - ref_id = 1153, return code = 0 - (#100) The privacy param cannot be applied when a target is specified.
Fighting does not success - tried all the methods described in the three browsers avail, I tried to create a new channel, a new app facebook, and the new channel and the app for him - one and the same error. AutoTweetNG installed version 7.8.0.
Please help!
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Gold_Dragon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago #9273 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: The problem with error 100
Hi,

This error may not be related with the April 30th event. If there is any user interface inconsistency (browser error). The channel may have been created in a wrong way.

Have you enabled Facebook targets? Or. Facebook Privacy options in channel?

Regards,

More
2 years 3 months ago #9553 by Gabriel
Gabriel replied the topic: The problem with error 100
Hi,
Can you let me know if and how you resolved this problem. I just started having the same problem. Thanks.

Gold_Dragon wrote: Good day!
After the update on April 30, the beginning of an error:
Extly Log: sendRequest: error when sending message to 2: Facebook Chanel, - ref_id = 1153, return code = 0 - (#100) The privacy param cannot be applied when a target is specified.
Fighting does not success - tried all the methods described in the three browsers avail, I tried to create a new channel, a new app facebook, and the new channel and the app for him - one and the same error. AutoTweetNG installed version 7.8.0.
Please help!

More
2 years 3 months ago #9558 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: The problem with error 100
Hi,

Please, update to the latest version and re-authorize the channel.

If the problem persits, please, follow the full re-authorization procedure:
www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/t...horization-procedure

Regards,

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now