Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

facebook.php Missing

More
2 years 6 months ago #9340 by rasheid
rasheid created the topic: facebook.php Missing
I downloaded the file

standalone-facebook_auth_app.zip

from

cdn.extly.com/media/Utilities/standalone-facebook_auth_app.zip

but when i try to authorize autotweet I get the following:

Warning: require_once(/home/user/public_html/facebook_auth_app/facebook-php-sdk/facebook.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/user/public_html/facebook_auth_app/index.php on line 17

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/user/public_html/facebook_auth_app/facebook-php-sdk/facebook.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/user/public_html/facebook_auth_app/index.php on line 17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #9341 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: facebook.php Missing
Hi,

Confirmed, there was a packaging error. Please, download it now.

Regards,

More
2 years 6 months ago #9342 by rasheid
rasheid replied the topic: facebook.php Missing
Thank you, I will try the update to see if the problem was fixed. And report my findings

More
2 years 6 months ago #9343 by rasheid
Something is still wrong, I checked about 6 times to be sure my parameters were correct. When I click authorized Facebook now says:

Wrong parameters:
You must call AutoTweet NG Connector from AutoTweet component backend in Joomla, clicking on the Authorization Button, or
You must define MY_APP_ID, and MY_APP_SECRET in the Facebook App index.php.

BTW im using Autotweet 7.9.1 Beta I Think

More
2 years 6 months ago #9344 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: facebook.php Missing
Hi,

The Standalone Facebook authorization App is an optional SSL stand-alone site to create your Own Facebook App. If you are unsure, do not try to implement Facebook App with Canvas Page. A Facebook App with Canvas Page does not provide additional features for social publishing, and it's more complex to configure.

Always, start with a Facebook Channel and a simple Facebook App (Use Your Own App=Yes). docs.google.com/a/extly.com/presentation...de=id.gf679bbe7_0208

Best Regards,

More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #9345 by rasheid
I am actually using a secure connection, when i tried doing it without the canvas i got as far as to authorise and received a token but clicking validate threw an error
I installed the stable version of Autotweet(7.9.0), and still have that canvas error error, am gonna try regular method like you suggested
Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by rasheid.

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now