Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

_xtdir_final_categorypromoted_view' doesn't exist

More
2 years 5 months ago #9383 by Colin Girard
Colin Girard created the topic: _xtdir_final_categorypromoted_view' doesn't exist
xtdir for SP
whenever i try to update an entry position, I get this error.
Extly Log: Table 'ehcanada_2015b.j17_xtdir_final_categorypromoted_view' doesn't exist
Then the entry displays no promotion error.

Please explain how to fix. I have tried reinstalling xtdir and that makes all entries have no promotion.

The database is indeed missing that table view. As I have a second install that contains it. But I cannot export that database either.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #9384 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: _xtdir_final_categorypromoted_view' doesn't exist
Hi,

Views are created by XTDir for SobiPro when it is initially installed. If you have migrated from server, they might not be copied. If views are not created in your database, you can recreate them with any of the following methods:
-
  • In the latest XTDir for SobiPro 5.6, you can click on "XTDir for SobiPro: Promoted Entries Configuration" / "Recreate Views"
  • In phpMyAdmin, you can execute views.sql script to manually recreate them (File: administrator/components/com_xtdir/sql/install/mysql/views.sql)
  • Uninstall and install again XTDir for SobiPro, installer creates all views. Otherwise, a database configuration problem may be present. This method also resets all previous configuration.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Support Team

More
2 years 5 months ago #9387 by Colin Girard
Colin Girard replied the topic: _xtdir_final_categorypromoted_view' doesn't exist
I have imported the table from another install and no longer get the error.

However if I update the index, all entries display no promotions error.

More
2 years 5 months ago #9393 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: _xtdir_final_categorypromoted_view' doesn't exist
Hi,

If you are still getting a "No Promotion" error, then there is an inconsistency in the database. If the database structure is Ok, then at least a default Promotion for each section must be present.

The index process retrieves information from views and generates summary information. If you check the views in phpMyAdmin, some of the should show promoted entries.

Please, review your Promotions organization and views information.

Best Regards,

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now