Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

cannot copy database

More
2 years 5 months ago #9390 by Colin Girard
Colin Girard created the topic: cannot copy database
always problems with xtdir sp

I have a dev site that seem to work well, but cannot copy the database to the live site. spending days trying to get it resolved.

Always issues with the view tables

MySQL said: Documentation
#1227 - Access denied; you need (at least one of) the SUPER privilege(s) for this operation

The premissions on the databases are set properly
Someone pls help as I have never had so much of a headache with a component

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #9395 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: cannot copy database
Hi,

You can copy all tables and views from a Joomla site to another. The only rule is to copy tables and views between same Joomla, SobiPro and XTDir versions.

If MySQL is reporting an Access denied error, there is a restriction or misconfiguration on your SQL scripts.

Please, remember customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system support.extly.com/ . Our team will be glad to to help you out.

Best Regards,

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #9397 by Colin Girard
Colin Girard replied the topic: cannot copy database
Our confirms that there is no 'misconfiguartion of scripts'

finally able to uninstall and install an older 5.5.0 version.
but I try try create more than one promotions and it says there is already a promo of that type.

So I try to upgrade it to 5.5.4 and get Table views already exist.
I would love to add a ticket for this, but account has expired, and I do not want to buy this again, as it is less than a year old.

This is ridiculous. I have been using joomla for years, never before has anything caused so many issues.
Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Colin Girard.

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now