Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Problem with Light RSS

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #9417 by djlian
djlian created the topic: Problem with Light RSS
Hello. I've installed Light RSS for Joomla 3.0 but when I activate it I receive the following error on my pages:

Warning: require_once(/home/admin/public_html/game/modules/mod_light_rssDShelper.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/admin/public_html/game/modules/mod_light_rss/mod_light_rss.php on line 16

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/admin/public_html/game/modules/mod_light_rssDShelper.php' (include_path='.:') in /home/admin/public_html/game/modules/mod_light_rss/mod_light_rss.php on line 16

Can somebody help me?

Edit: Line 16 is the following:

require_once (dirname(__FILE__) . DS . 'helper.php');
Last Edit: 2 years 4 months ago by djlian.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #9418 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Problem with Light RSS
Hi,

Light RSS module is currently bundled with AutoTweetNG Free, PRO and Joocial. Then, the latest version is v7.9.3 or 8.0.2 Beta. You can download the free version here: www.extly.com/autotweet-ng-free.html

You can also purchase any of AutoTweetNG paid versions here: www.extly.com/autotweet-ng-pro.html

What Light RSS module version are you running?

Best Regards,

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #9419 by djlian
djlian replied the topic: Problem with Light RSS
I downloaded this from your website:

mod_light_rss-v1.0.zip

My idea is to display some news from my main website to my subpage which uses different database... As I saw, your new module is about posting in social networks.
Last Edit: 2 years 4 months ago by djlian.

More
2 years 4 months ago #9420 by djlian
djlian replied the topic: Problem with Light RSS
Fixed!

I added this code in helper.php

if(!defined('DS')){
define('DS',DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR);
}

just above line 16

More
2 years 4 months ago #9421 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Problem with Light RSS
Hi,

Yes, you are right. Original 1.0 version is still published.

Just to fix the error, you can replace DS with /.
require_once (dirname(__FILE__) . '/helper.php');

We are updating the site with this fix, and adding a note to recommend the full version packaged in AutoTweet (that also includes social auto-posting and RSS Feeds imports).

Best Regards,

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now