Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Timestamp difference (2) and FB posting problem.

More
2 years 4 months ago #9424 by champion6
champion6 created the topic: Timestamp difference (2) and FB posting problem.
1. Just installed AutoTweetNG Free on my club's website. System Information has one alert: Timestamp difference (2). I don't know how to interpret this.

2. I created channels for the club's Twitter account and Facebook page.
Twitter works fine.
Facebook problem: The posts don't appear on the club's FB page timeline. They appear in the left column, grouped as Posts To Page. They show that my personal page posted on the club's page.
For testing, I changed the channel to my personal page and the posts appear on the timeline of my personal page. When I change the channel back to the club's page, the problem described above returns.

I hope you can help with both issues.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #9425 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Timestamp difference (2) and FB posting problem.
Hi,

1. A small timestamp difference (<10 secs) is Ok. It is not going to generated issues on OAuth authentication.

2. We have just released several fixes in AutoTweet / Joocial 7.9.4 stable and AutoTweet / Joocial 8.0.4 beta. Particularly, a bug affecting new installations running on Facebook API 2.4 and PHP 5.5 or superior. Please, update to the latest version and reauthorize your channel, validate and select your target channel again.

Please, let us know how it works for you.

Best Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: champion6

More
2 years 4 months ago #9426 by champion6
champion6 replied the topic: Timestamp difference (2) and FB posting problem.
Yes, the new version has solved my problem. :)
THANKS!

More
2 years 4 months ago #9428 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Timestamp difference (2) and FB posting problem.
Excellent, glad to be helpful!

BTW: If you have some time to spare, please, post a review @JED extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...l-share/autotweet-ng (it really helps ;) )

More
1 year 10 months ago #9917 by tomsson
tomsson replied the topic: Timestamp difference (2) and FB posting problem.

Support Team wrote: Hi,

1. A small timestamp difference (<10 secs) is Ok. It is not going to generated issues on OAuth authentication.

2. We have just released several fixes in AutoTweet / Joocial 7.9.4 stable and AutoTweet / Joocial 8.0.4 beta. Particularly, a bug affecting new installations running on Facebook API 2.4 and PHP 5.5 or superior. Please, update to the latest version and reauthorize your channel, validate and select your target channel again.

Please, let us know how it works for you.

Best Regards,

Where I can chenge timestamp difference (<10 secs) ? I cant find this option

More
1 year 9 months ago #9920 by Support Team
Hi,

A minor difference (<10sec) should not cause any OAuth issue.

It can only fixed at server level, the internal clock must be updated. Please, ask to your hosting provider to sync the clock.

Regards,

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now