Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

CB random user issue

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #9433 by kekko
kekko created the topic: CB random user issue
Hi everyone, i just instaled this component. It is very usefull. Unfortunately i have some problems :
1) If i use just 1 module it show me only 1 user. Is it possibile that one module show me 10-20 random users?? If no...2)
2) when i create 5-10 modules, the component show me 5-10 random users but often 2, or more, users are repeated. Is it possibile to avoid that ? I'd like to show 5-10 different random users. I hope the web site will have hundreds of users so i can't use the option "exlude users", it will be impossibile.

3) I tried to show random user in an article, sometimes it didn't work. Does Someone know why ?

Thx very much for help.
Sorry for my bad english, i'm italian.
Last Edit: 2 years 4 months ago by kekko.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #9435 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: CB random user issue
Hi,

The module is created to show simply 1 random user. To solve your requirement, we recommend to modify the module or create a new one to show N number of users.

About 3, the problem might be caused by module caching, try with advanced module options, no cache.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now