Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Problem with non-english characters in AutoTweetNG

More
2 years 4 months ago #9438 by Johan Hammarström
Johan Hammarström created the topic: Problem with non-english characters in AutoTweetNG
Hi,
we are testing AutoTweetNG Free to post to our facebook page, but the swedish characters ÅÄÖ isn't encoded correct. I guess other special characters get the same treatment.

See image: hstrom.mangoapps.com/sf/NTg2NjhfMTQ2MTA1Nw

Any ideas?

With kind regards,
- Johan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #9439 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Problem with non-english characters in AutoTweetNG
Hi,

AutoTweeNG is fully compatible with UTF8 and non-latin characters. Many users work with languages such as Greek,Russian, or Chinesse, among others.

However, PHP and MySQL UTF8 support has improved on the latest versions. At this time, we recommend PHP 5.5 or superior and MySql 5.5 or superior.

What is your PHP version?

Best Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johan Hammarström

More
2 years 4 months ago #9456 by Bigale
Bigale replied the topic: Problem with non-english characters in AutoTweetNG
I have the same problem, but whit LATINO characters:

Agust�n Mill�n y Los Mangos; tendr�n garantizada

I have in my servers:

Versión PHP 5.3.28
Versión MySQL 5.5.42-cll

can u helpme?

More
2 years 4 months ago #9457 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Problem with non-english characters in AutoTweetNG
Hi,

PHP 5.3 is not longer considered stable ( php.net/supported-versions.php ) and particularly buggy on UTF8 compatibility. Most encoding problems are simply solved updating to the any PHP stable version.

Most hosters already offer the switch to newer PHP versions. At this time, we recommend PHP 5.5 or superior.

Wrong character encoding, characters of the introtext are wrong in a published Post, why?
www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/t...a-published-post-why

Best Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bigale

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now