Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Posts to facebook before publishing date

More
2 years 3 months ago #9488 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Posts to facebook before publishing date
Hi,

Your workflow has several steps Form2Content CCK - Joomla - AutoTweet. So, your issues may be related with the additional complexity.

At this point, we can only recommend you to purchase a support membership. In this way, we can access your backend configuration and review in detail what is happening.

Best Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #9489 by Johan Hammarström
Johan Hammarström replied the topic: Posts to facebook before publishing date
Hi,
I will purchase the support membership, and hope we can solve this issue. I have written an email to you regarding purchasing without VAT, because we are a VAT-registered company. Please check.

More
2 years 3 months ago #9490 by Johan Hammarström
Johan Hammarström replied the topic: Posts to facebook before publishing date
Hi,
I now have the support membership - could you access our backend configuration and check what is happening. We are still experiencing the same issue:

Sometimes the facebook debugger says that it scraped an url January 1, 1970, and sometimes it says that is scraped upon article creation (prior publish date) - both resulting in a 404 error. If I re-fetch it works, but we can't re-fetch all articles every day...

With kind regards,
- Johan.

More
2 years 3 months ago #9491 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Posts to facebook before publishing date
Hi Johan,

Thank you for your support.

Please, contact our team support.extly.com/ , sending a ticket. A developer will be assigned to check your site.

Best Regards,

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now