Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

0 - Invalid Paremeter while posting on facebook

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #9468 by Uldis
Uldis replied the topic: 0 - Invalid Paremeter while posting on facebook
Thank you for response, but I'm not sure what should I do at this point?

I've created the facebook app by following the instructions. User that created the facebook app also has administrative privileges in the facebook page.
Last Edit: 2 years 4 months ago by Uldis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #9469 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: 0 - Invalid Paremeter while posting on facebook
Hi,

You have to re-authorize Facebook channel with your App admin account, who has Page publishing permissions.

Regards,

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #9470 by Uldis
By doing the steps you previously mentioned in the link?

After doing that I got a new error "0 - (#200) User don't have permission to post' but before that I was getting this error "0 - Invalid parameter"

I'm sorry I'm not very familiar with facebook.

Edit: I did the steps you mentioned before once more, but now I'm back to this error "0 - Invalid parameter"

Is it ok that this message is shown during authorization? "Submit for Login Review Some of the permissions below have not been approved for use by Facebook."?
Last Edit: 2 years 4 months ago by Uldis.

More
2 years 4 months ago #9471 by Support Team
Hi,

The error is clear and the granted authorization does allow to publish to the page. After the initial error, more errors may be returned.

When you re-authorize the channel ( www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/t...horization-procedure ), you have to accept and fill all steps to select the target page and validate it.

Please, try the re-authorization procedure with a different browser.

PD: Yes, it is OK. "Submit for Login Review ...." is a general warning message for regular users, not meant for App Administrators.

Regards,

More
2 years 4 months ago #9472 by Uldis
Hello again,

I noticed that I made a mistake I had "Stream post URL security” turned on. But I also had to recreate the facebook channel in order to sort out authorization, Now it works, but there still is one problem I don't quite understand. Posts get published in "visitors posts" area of the facebook page instead of main timeline. Creator of the facebook app is also administrator on that facebook page.

More
2 years 4 months ago #9473 by Support Team
Excellent,

Concerning to Posts published as "visitors posts" instead of the Page itself. it may be related with the last published version for Facebook API 2.4. Please, download AutoTweetNG Free 7.9.4 and update your site again (previous update may have failed to copy all files): www.extly.com/autotweet-ng-free.html

Regards,

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now