Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Facebook post / can't comment

More
2 years 3 months ago #9509 by vektorsistem
vektorsistem created the topic: Facebook post / can't comment
About month ago I start to notice a problem with AutotweetNG. Posts from AutotweetNG are posting great but when someone try to comment he can do that,but comments became invisible to all,even an admin of fan page?! When I post to fan page MANUAL everything doing great. Everybody can make comments and they are visible?!
AutotweetNG version is updated to 7.9.5 and Joomla version, 3.4.3.
I notice only one error for Timestamp difference but I have to say that I put in global configuration for Joomla capital city of my country BELGRADE and hosting servers are in Germany. (see attach)
Can anyone have such a problem and can anyone please tell me how to resolve it?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #9510 by vektorsistem
vektorsistem replied the topic: Facebook post / can't comment
I resolve the problem concerning to Timestamp difference (998), I have been disabled "Version check (Offline mode)" (Control Panel / Options / Live Update tab) . In this mode, Timestamp is not checked and it just shows 998. Timestamp is now ok but I still have a problem with comments

More
2 years 3 months ago #9511 by vektorsistem
vektorsistem replied the topic: Facebook post / can't comment
I delete an old one facebook app and I create a new one and then I make a new chanel. I do everything and still don't work. What is wrong?

More
2 years 3 months ago #9513 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Facebook post / can't comment
Hi,

From AutoTweetNG side, post publishing has not recently changed. From Facebook side, they have recently released API changes and they are constantly updating the platform.

We have not received similar reports. So, it may be a Facebook bug affecting your page.

Please, try to create a new page and test Posts to this page.

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now