Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Title and message

More
2 years 3 months ago #9524 by Alex
Alex created the topic: Title and message
Hi. I am testing now your component. Talking about joomla article posts how i can make a automatically post using custom hastags like:

> Title + message + hash tags.<

I saw that the system creates the article to post and sends to request area (no automatic post) and then it's possible to modify. One's i go to modify and i write custom title, then when i save the system cut down my custom title and save only a part of it. Thanks for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #9526 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Title and message
Hi Alex,

By default, posts are composed to create messages like your example. > Title + message + hash tags.<

Please, check this FAQs with detailed information about how content is processed:

Overview and Quick Setup
www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/overview.html

Following best practices, messages are composed to be short (Ref: zerogravitymarketing.com/ideal-lengths-for-social-media-posts/ ). Though, you could reconfigure it to publish longer texts, Facebook truncates paragraphs (adding ... Read More) and Twitter imposes hard limits (below or equal 140 characters).

Finally, hashtags can be defined at plugin or rule level.

Best Regards,

More
2 years 3 months ago #9527 by Alex
Alex replied the topic: Title and message
Thanks for your reply. The main problem with title is that the system reads the one in the articles and of course it's not with hashtags.

An example: News of the day will never be composed like #News of the day and so for. S0 i will always need to go back and modify properly the text. In which area of component or plug i can turn on to compose messages with 140 characthers plus?

What is your complete solution to manage socials?

More
2 years 3 months ago #9530 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Title and message
Hi,

Please, check the introduction chapter, tutorials, and FAQs, where several of these topics have been addressed:
www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/index.html

Best Regards,

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now