Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Twitter post problem with text length

More
2 years 3 months ago #9554 by Alex
Alex created the topic: Twitter post problem with text length
Hi. I am making some tests to consider buying the pro version, but i need to check out if this component is the right solution for me.

With twitter i have this problem:

I need to have a post that contains custom message like #goodmorning check this article with #awesame news and at the end add the full url address of the article (no shortcode). Now in option area > Short url service, i selected "NO" and in option area > advanced i put on "New Twitter Characters Counting" a value of 300 carachters.

As result when i go on article and i save it to create the post for twitter, i get a post that display "......" as message + the url.

How may i get twitter to work as i need?. I tried to make manually the same post to twitter and it displays as expected.

Thanks for your help.

"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #9559 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Twitter post problem with text length
Hi,

In Joocial , there are extended options. For instance, Options / General / Do Not Add Dots (...) allow to disable them.

Additionally, take into account that Twitter does not have a strict 140 characters limit anymore, please, check this FAQ: www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/t...-over-140-characters

Best Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now