Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

How to stop a blog from getting posted?

More
2 years 2 months ago #9563 by Ruud van Lent
Ruud van Lent created the topic: How to stop a blog from getting posted?
Hi,

I had 10 blogs that posted with a frequency of once a day and a repeat for one month (until October 5).
All was going well. Only downside is that the blogs had their own post time set.

I wanted to post the blogs randomly during the day, so I thought that setting them up as evergreen would make more sense (with the new feature to force the evergreen queue).

So here is what I dis:
1. remove all requests for the blogs
2. opened every blog, in the publishing tab I set Post this = yes (I have post on modifications set to no), I set evergreen to yes. I press submit and save and close the blog

I Just found out that my twitter feed this morning was filled with the posts and that the deleted requests where recreated.
So what this means is that my blogs are posted potentially twice: One time via the schedule, and one time as evergreen.

So that leads me to the following questions:
1 How do I delete the previous schedule for a post? I though by deleting the request, but that gets recreated
2. where can I see what blogs are set to be posted in the future (I now find out when a tweet is sent)
and the main question:
3. How do I delete any setting / schedule for a blog to avoid it from popping up in the queue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #9565 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: How to stop a blog from getting posted?
Hi,

We recommend to publish posts, check and review them on social networks, and in a second step define Evergreen posts. In this way, it is easier to orderly identify valuable evergreen items.

1 How do I delete the previous schedule for a post? I though by deleting the request, but that gets recreated
Evergreen items are active until you disable them, at article level.

2. where can I see what blogs are set to be posted in the future (I now find out when a tweet is sent)
In Joocial / Evergreens, you can browse all active evergreen items.

3. How do I delete any setting / schedule for a blog to avoid it from popping up in the queue
Evergreen items are active until you disable them, at article level. Additionally, you can verify it in Joocial / Evergreens.

Best Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now