Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Empty permissions table in CronJob Caterory

More
2 years 2 months ago #9654 by GeRobert
GeRobert created the topic: Empty permissions table in CronJob Caterory
Hi! I've just installed your JPrc Cronjobs extensions on Joomla 3.4.4, PHP Version: 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.9. When I create a new task, I can't change the „Published”, and „Enable log” parameters and the „Cronjob Expression” value stays empty despite of changing the Minutes, Hours, etc. The Permissions tab in the Category also empty. I reinstalled the extensions, but the situation didn't change.
What is the solution for this problems?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #9658 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Empty permissions table in CronJob Caterory
Hi,

We have just tested XTCronjob on Joomla 3.4.4 and the very same PHP Version 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.11 / Database Version 5.5.44-0ubuntu0.14.04.1.

It has worked OK. We have created a category and executed a fopen task to retrieve a page.

In you case, if you can't even create a category, then it is a general problem (category management is based on Joomla core feature, actually not a feature that we code and it is integrated via configuration).

Please, review your Joomla installation.

Best Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now