Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

mail type sending

More
2 years 2 months ago #9673 by kostas iliadis
kostas iliadis created the topic: mail type sending
hi gain
i want to ask about mail type
there is not clear documentation
you say:
Send your generated content as E-Mail to a group, mailing list or something else

ok what groups and mailing lists?
when i try to insert something else except a common email it does not support and cannot save.
i like the mailing list option but where do i find mailing lists? and what should i insert there?

thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #9674 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: mail type sending
Hi,

The mail channel allows to simply send posts to an email recipient.

The extension does not implement mailing list management. We recommend to integrate any popular package. For instance, many hosting providers have mailman in CPanel. Alternatively, you can create a Google group or an internal mailing list in your mail service.

More
1 year 3 months ago #10146 by Jaishree
Jaishree replied the topic: mail type sending
If your hosting provider is using mailman and postfix then you cannot create mailing lists.
In such case you can use mail service from other mail provider like Google and easily manage your mailing lists.

Editor and Blogger at hoststud.com

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now