Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Tweet to group without FB profile image ?

More
2 years 1 month ago #9721 by rbuelund Buelund
rbuelund Buelund created the topic: Tweet to group without FB profile image ?
Hi

I am an admin on a group. I have setup AT NG to tweet posts from Kunen to the group. It works but every tweet has my image on it - ho do I avoid that ? Do I create a new facebook page and a new app or how do I do this ??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #9722 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Tweet to group without FB profile image ?
Hi,

From AutoTweet, you can configure the channel to "Media mode"="Status message only". Please, change it and test a case.

Regards,

More
2 years 1 month ago #9729 by rbuelund Buelund
rbuelund Buelund replied the topic: Tweet to group without FB profile image ?
Please see attached image - the FB profile image and name is still there - that is confusing - it is no me making the post in the forum - so how can I get rid of image and name?? Do I have to create hte FB app in another way ??
Attachments:

More
2 years 1 month ago #9734 by Support Team
Hi,

In Facebook terms, users are Groups members. Then, only users can post in a group.

You are looking for a Facebook feature to allow a Page to join a group and pubish posts, but it is not possible on current Facebook model.

Regards,

More
2 years 1 month ago #9736 by rbuelund Buelund
rbuelund Buelund replied the topic: Tweet to group without FB profile image ?
Ok - can i uset HTML code in the static text field in the Kunena and Fabrik plugin ? So that eg the static text is shown in Bold on Facebook?

More
2 years 1 month ago #9737 by Support Team
Hi,

Facebook only accepts plain text. The very same features that are available when you manually create a post.

Regards,
Support Team

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now