Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Double posting on Facebook

More
2 years 3 days ago #9797 by Johan Hammarström
Johan Hammarström created the topic: Double posting on Facebook
Hi,
we have an issue, which I hope there is a work-around to solve.

I have set the plugins to "Process modifications" and post articles to facebook, because our editors posts (but doesn't publish) articles as step 1. As step 2 we proof read the articles and as step 3 we save them finally as published. Now Autotweet publish the article to facebook. It works perfectly.

Our issue is: if an editor later modify the article, Autotweet re-publish the article to Facebook (of course).

For now I disable the "Process modifications" in the plugins after the weekly proof read, but is there any other way to have Autotweet to publish articles that goes from unpublished state to published state, without having all modifications published?

With kind regards,
- Johan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 days ago #9798 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Double posting on Facebook
HI,

The best solution for multiple editors and proof reading (where it is not simple to identify when a post must be published) has been implemented in AutoTweet Joocial. It has a "Post Editor" and it allows to define "when" the post must be published. You can declare "Post This" and/or a publishing agenda. www.extly.com/content-management/feature...l#message-management

Please, check this similar FAQ:

I would like to publish also then I make changes to an article not only when I make a new one, how is that possible?
www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/i...nges-to-an-article-n

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.107 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now