Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

User Social Channels

More
1 year 11 months ago #9814 by Julian Wolf
Julian Wolf created the topic: User Social Channels
Hi everybody,

I am a little bit stuck on the User Social Channels. One question is about the functionality, the other one seems to be an error.
I would be very happy for some help. ;)

1. Functionality
Is it correct that I need to mark a social channel as a front-end-channel, then users can approve the channel in THEIRE facebook-account and once this is done, all postings of that channel are placed in THEIRE facebook-timeline? If this is correct: Great!

2. Error-Message
I have tried it with a test-user.
The channel is pulbished:

The user can see it:

But when I try to Authorize, after the facebook-popup there comes up an error-message that I can´t read:

I can´t read any error-message and I can´t find any log-file.
But it´s activated:

Any help?

All the best, Julian!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #9819 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: User Social Channels
Hi,

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system support.extly.com/ .

1. Functionality, YES, it is Ok. Technically, front-end users authorize the App to create a new user channel.

2. Error-Message. The issue could be generated by Javascript conflict. Please, check your browser console. If the issue persists, please, send us a ticket to check your site.

Please let me know if you have any other questions and I will be happy to help out. Have a great rest of your day and a fantastic week!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now