Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

some setup issues

More
1 year 11 months ago #9823 by Robert Hatch
Robert Hatch created the topic: some setup issues
Hi,

Couple of questions. I am building a website on a test site so I don't want to enable facebook, twitter etc until I move the site to its permanent URL. When I looked for a module all I saw was two types of auto tweets.I would like to have a module which displays all posts. I do have Easy Blog (paid version) which has a module but when I do a system check in joocial it shows it as not installed. All joocial, autotweet and easy blog plugins, extensions are enabled.

So using either joocial or easy blog how do I publish a module. I am, btw, using a rocket theme gantry5 template.

thanks for the help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #9825 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: some setup issues
Hi,

Joocial has a module to publish the latest published tweets.

There is no other method to display "all posts" from integrated channels. Particularly, Facebook Posts can only be shown with Facebook widgets.

Best Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now