Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Error in Update Process

More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #9832 by dtag
dtag created the topic: Error in Update Process
Hi,

i would updated mmy AutoTweet Component. But i get this error message: Duplicate key name 'post_postdate' SQL=ALTER TABLE `p0ml6_autotweet_posts` ADD INDEX `post_postdate` (`postdate`);

If i would open the component, i get this apache error: Fatal error: Call to undefined method Extly::getSimpleScriptManager() in /hp/bk/site/administrator/components/com_autotweet/views/cpanels/view.html.php on line 61

Have anyone an idea?

Best regards,
Stefan
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by dtag.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #9833 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Error in Update Process
Hi,

The update has failed and there is conflict between the installed tables in your database and the reported version.

If you are updating from an old version, then it is better to (take note of your current channels) uninstall and install it to start over.

Best Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now