Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

j2store product layout support

More
1 year 10 months ago #9844 by haralake
haralake created the topic: j2store product layout support
j2store uses joomla articles as products. But if you choose j2store product layout (with j2store product list menu item) there is no support for auto social submission. Is there future plans for supporting j2store product layout?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #9845 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: j2store product layout support
Hi, Nice to hear from you, I'd be happy to explain!

As part of our support service, we provide a New Plugin Best-Effort Support: We love to integrate new extensions as a way to improve our social hub beyond its limits. If we don not have a plug-in, we add it in product roadmap to check and release it ASAP (in practice 1-2 weeks).

Particularly, about to j2store, we have to check if it has content integration events. AutoTweetNG and Joocial need them to receive notifications about new content being added or modified.

Hope this helps! Let me know if there is anything else I can do.

More
1 year 10 months ago #9846 by haralake
haralake replied the topic: j2store product layout support
I replay your answer to j2store developers and below is the answer that they give me:

"J2Store uses joomla articles as products. So all content events are available."

More
1 year 10 months ago #9847 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: j2store product layout support
Excellent, please, contact our support service to check the extension integration and proceed with the plugin development.

Best regards,

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now