Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

JB Dropdown menu doesn't work on Joomla 2.5

More
1 year 10 months ago #9906 by DebHarrison
DebHarrison created the topic: JB Dropdown menu doesn't work on Joomla 2.5
Hi

Our website runs on Joomla 2.5.

JB Dropdown menu should work for Joomla 1.6 to 3.0 and looks good, but the sub-menus do not appear. I have selected "show sub-menus in the settings but this makes no difference.

Please could anyone help? I should point out that we cannot upgrade to Joomla 3 because of the hosting provider. I am hoping this will change soon but being public sector, probably not.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #9960 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: JB Dropdown menu doesn't work on Joomla 2.5
Hi,

We have just released XT Menu to fully embrace "Nav Tabs with dropdowns for Bootstrap 2 and 3". www.extly.com/utilities/xt-menu-nav-tabs-with-dropdowns.html

This new module renders a Bootstrap dropdown menu AND allows to navigate a N-level hierarchy.

These are the module parameters:
  • Select Menu
  • Base Item
  • Start Level
  • End Level
  • Show Sub-menu Items
  • Alternative Layout
  • Load Submenu Style
  • Load Submenu Script

NOTE: Boostrap Tabs and dropdowns must be supported by your template.

Regards,
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Support Team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now