Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Joomla Search for Sobi-Pro -> result description

More
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #9925 by Christoph Ziegeler
Christoph Ziegeler created the topic: Joomla Search for Sobi-Pro -> result description
Hi!

I am experiencing a problem with the Joomla search for SobiPro.
The search itself works, but as descrion I always see the category.
In the description field setting, I set another SobiPro field (town) for that section, but it does not work. I cleared cache, made sure the field is searchable in SobiPro,... but I always get the categories as result description.

Can you help me with this?

Cheers,
Tim
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Christoph Ziegeler.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 9 months ago #9933 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Joomla Search for Sobi-Pro -> result description
Hi,

We haven't received similar reports. We are going to test this case for the upcoming XTDir 6.0.4 and update the topic.

Regards,

More
1 year 9 months ago #9934 by Christoph Ziegeler
Christoph Ziegeler replied the topic: Joomla Search for Sobi-Pro -> result description
Hi!

As you can see, my membership has expired. If the problem is solved in the current version, I would of course renew my subscription ;).

Thanks for helping!

More
1 year 9 months ago #9935 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Joomla Search for Sobi-Pro -> result description
Hi,

We have rested the case in the latest XTDir 6.0.4 Beta and we have been unable to reproduce the case.

This new version comes with several enhancements for SP 1.2: www.extly.com/docs/xtdir_for_sobipro/ins...log#version-604-beta

Best Regards,

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now