Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Rss to easysocial ?

More
1 year 9 months ago #9938 by loicberder
loicberder created the topic: Rss to easysocial ?
Hello,

I wonder if it's possible to use infos from a rss to be auto include as easysocial user post with Joocial ?

i would offer some of my users the ability to auto-insert post in their easysocial profil from their twitter or website rss feed...

hope i am clear
thanks in advance for your help
Loïc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 9 months ago #9940 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Rss to easysocial ?
Hi, Thanks for contacting us!

Joocial has several features that can help to implement what you are looking for:
  • Joocial can load articles from RSS feed and associated it with a user
  • Joocial have community auto-posting. Then, users can authorize auto-posting into EasySocial.

However, there is no feature to define a direct link between RSS Feeds - articles - easysocial channels. Hope this helps! Let us know if there is anything else we can do.

Regard,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now