Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

No posts created for new articles by others?

More
1 year 9 months ago #9950 by LightflowMark LightflowMark
LightflowMark LightflowMark created the topic: No posts created for new articles by others?
Hi - I've used AutoTweet for a number of years, with good success - thank you.
I've recently upgraded to Joomla 3.4 with the latest Autotweet Free. It works fine when I create articles myself (as site admin), but when other users create articles from the front end (which require my approval before they are published) no requests are created by AutoTweet.
I'd expect the post to be created when I approve the article (i.e., when I change the status from unpublished to published).

You can see this on my website here - www.maidstonecanoeclub.net/ - and FB page here - www.facebook.com/MaidstoneCanoeClub/ The articles created by Mark Corti have matching posts on Facebook; the two most recent articles by others do not.

Any assistance would be much appreciated!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 9 months ago #9954 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: No posts created for new articles by others?
Hi,

Articles that are created and not published are not processed by default.

If they are approved later, then this is a modification and it's not published by default. You can enabled in AutoTweet-Content plugin to also publish them.

Why modified articles, in published state, are not processed?
www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/i...te-are-not-processed

When content joomla article is published on facebook wall?
www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/i...hed-on-facebook-wall

Best regards,

More
1 year 9 months ago #9957 by LightflowMark LightflowMark
LightflowMark LightflowMark replied the topic: No posts created for new articles by others?
So is there any way to have articles created by others and approved by me posted to Facebook, without also having every modification to every article also posted to Facebook?

More
1 year 9 months ago #9958 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: No posts created for new articles by others?
Hi,

AutoTweetNG Free has these options:
  • Publish only new items
  • Publish new and modified items

To solve the case where it is not trivial to decide if a content item must publishe , in Joocial, we have implemented the 'Social Publish' button. It allows to choose if an item must be published or not to social networks. Additionally, we are developing in a new option to "Post This = Immediately" and it will released in the next Joocial version.

The following user(s) said Thank You: LightflowMark LightflowMark

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now