Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Entry posted doesn't show on easysocial dashboard

More
1 year 9 months ago #9969 by Alex Lee
Alex Lee created the topic: Entry posted doesn't show on easysocial dashboard
Hello I am using XTDir For Easy Social (In Sobipro Component).
When i add any entry through admin panel it doesn't display on easysocial dashboard. i have checked all my settings but still it doesn't showing the entries on dashboard.Please tell me the resons why this is happening ??:(

OCCURS ON:
Joomla Version:3.4.8
Extension version:5.6.2(XTDir SobiPro to EasySocial Activity Stream )

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 9 months ago #9971 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Entry posted doesn't show on easysocial dashboard
Hi,

You are running an old XTDir version and several versions has been released for EasySocial most recent versions.

We can only recommend to update to the latest versions. If the problem persists, our support team can check your site to review the site configuration.

Best Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now