Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

joocial-v8.6.0. Can't edit/update channels in comp

More
1 year 7 months ago #9992 by Mel Hogan
Mel Hogan created the topic: joocial-v8.6.0. Can't edit/update channels in comp
We moved the site to a new VPS which is using PHP7.0.4 and upgraded Joomla to the latest version.

After the move I got a white screen when I tried to open the component in the admin panel. The software itself seems to be working and posting to Facebook as it should.

So I downloaded the latest version of your software and installed it on the site. At the end of the install process there was an error saying " Copy file failed - error updating package. I tried it again but got the same error.

But now I have access to the component in the admin area however, when I click the 'Channels' tab and click on a channel, on the next page in the Channel details tab for a brief second are the words " ..requesting channel data..." and then "Please, select channel type". In the 'Channel types' there is a drop down select box but there is nothing in it to select.

Also on the component control panel page there are no statistics, only the headlines.

I appreciate any help you can give me with this... Thanks... Mel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #9993 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: joocial-v8.6.0. Can't edit/update channels in comp
Hi,

We have been working wiith PHP 7 and we haven't detected an incompatibility or received a bug report.

If you are getting a blank page, it is a PHP Error page, but error reporting is disabled. Please, enable it to gather more information.

If you are receiving an error about "Copy file failed", then there is a misconfiguration in your directories permissions.

The rest of the errors may be related with the detected issues.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system support.extly.com/ . If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Best Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now