Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

"XTDir My Entries for SobiPro"

More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #10034 by HS
HS created the topic: "XTDir My Entries for SobiPro"
Hi

I have few questions regarding my entries block.. ( see attached )

1. How can I select Position: es-dashboard-sidebar-top for "XTDir My Entries for SobiPro" ?
I currently set it to sidebar-2 as Position: es-dashboard-sidebar-top is not available for this module..

2. How my entries block ( see attached ) appears in left hand column?
HTML mark up for this block seems to be exactly the same as "XTDir My Entries for SobiPro" module, but I don't know why it appears at the bottom of the left hand column. I would like to remove it as it is a duplication of "XTDir My Entries for SobiPro"
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by HS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago #10035 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: "XTDir My Entries for SobiPro"
Hi Hisako, Thanks for reaching out!

1. The available positions are mainly driven by your templates, your Joomla template and your EasySocial template. In most cases, if the position you are looking for it is not declared, you may have to manually add it. Please, ask to EasySocial support (or check their documentation) to know more about the available positions and how to customize them.

2. You are right, the XTDir My Entries module and XTDir-EasySocial My Entries App share the same views / layouts. Then, the same Html structure is generated for both extensions. However, according to context and parameters, the included data could be rendered in different ways.

XTDir-EasySocial My Entries App can be disabled from EasySocial App manager.

Thanks, again, for reaching out. We wish you the best with everything!

BTW: Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system support.extly.com/ .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now