Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Seblod Plugin::Posting Filter::Categories Question

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #10286 by joomleb
joomleb replied the topic: Seblod Plugin::Posting Filter::Categories Question
Hi guys,
1 - as far as I understand the "full rewrite" you are mentioning is the planned "Joocial Connect - version 9" release, Am I right ?
2 - Please, What about its release date ?!?
3 - Please, from "Joocial 8.9.1" to "Joocial Connect - version 9" will be a simple update as always ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #10288 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Seblod Plugin::Posting Filter::Categories Question
Hi,

1. Yes, Joocial Connect - version 9 is coming with the new architecture.

2. We plan to release the stable version in 3-6 months. We plan to have the first alpha version in January.

3. Yes. In fact, it is going to run on the same tables, but with a different extension name.

At this time, we have the engine almost working, so you can configure it with the current user interface and execute the new engine from the server command line. The first alpha version to be released in January will run on this headless mode.

Best Regards,

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #10290 by joomleb
Hi Support Team,

we are looking to buy and using Joocial in these days,
Please, Will be so different the new admin panel interface ?

Install the alpha version is a real bad idea ?!?

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #10291 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Seblod Plugin::Posting Filter::Categories Question
Hi,

The main objective of the new User Interface is to support all devices in a single code base. Until now, we have been duplicating the user interface for Backend, Frontend and mobile apps. In the new version, we will consolidate all these interfaces in a single common interface.

So, the new panel interface will be different, though it will have the same functional features (e.g. Channels, Feeds, Posts, Rules, etc).

About the alpha version, we plan to install it on our servers before release it. So, it should work from day 1.

Best Regards,

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #10292 by joomleb
So, I will buy Joocial before the end of the year and wait to install directly the new "Joocial Connect" as soon as alpha release will be ready...
I would be happy if you can advice me as it will be ready, so I can install and begin to configure it as soon as possible... thank you very much!

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #10294 by Support Team
Sure, we'll keep this topic open.

PD: Please, take into account that this week we have a 25% OFF Coupon HAPPY17

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now