Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

my entries module question

More
1 year 5 months ago #10064 by HS
HS created the topic: my entries module question
Hi

I am trying to display my entries module at various places as below.
I assume it is something to do with "User Mode", but I could not figure it out myself..
Much appreciate if you can shed a light.
  1. Easysocial Profile - I want to show logged in user's own entries when he opens his own profile page
  2. Easysocial Profile - I want to show entries belong to the actual easysocial profile when logged in user opens it
    i.e: logged in user A opens user B's profile, I want to display user's B's entries
  3. Sobipro search page -I want to show logged in user's own entries when he opens Sobipro search page
  4. Sobipro Entry page -I want to show logged in user's own entries when he opens his own entry details page
  5. Sobipro Entry page -I want to show entries belong to the actual entry details page when logged in user opens it
    i.e: logged in user A opens one of user B's entry details page, I want to display the rest of user B's entries

Many thanks

H

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #10065 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: my entries module question
Hi, Thanks for contacting us!

XTDir has several ways to show "My Entries". Each extension is different and it can be customized in different ways.

XTDir My Entries module, it is the most flexible option since it is a generic module and you can include it in any position following Joomla practices. Please, check this page where the module is shown: demo.xtdir.com/communities/easysocial/profile/861.html

EasySocial, XTDir Business Pages for SobiPro - MyEntries allows to show the entries associated with a user profile. Please, check this page where the app is shown: demo.xtdir.com/communities/easysocial/profile/861.html

SobiPro, it does not have a user profile page, however you can show XTDir My Entries module to show entries associated with an owner: Please, check this page where the module is shown: demo.xtdir.com/business-pages/on-easysocial.html

For more information, please, check this tutorials:

XTDir - How to extend your directory
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1R0Ijig9G...S8E/edit?usp=sharing

XTDir - Adding Pages to EasySocial Community Network
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1xDCJqxvV...vH4/edit?usp=sharing

BTW: Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system support.extly.com/ .

More
1 year 5 months ago #10066 by HS
HS replied the topic: my entries module question
Hi Thank you for your response.

Unfortunately I have raised this queries after I went through the user guide and demo that you informed me cos I could not find the answer that I was looking for there...
I think I wasn't clear what I want. Please take a look again?

Easysocial Profile
I created two modules- 1. user mode is set to "logged user" and 2. user mode is set to "current easysocial profile". Both are assigned to index.php?option=com_easysocial&view=profile.
The reason why I created two is that I want to show Entry link only with logged user's entries.
  1. The module that I set to "logged users" also shows up on other people's ES profile page. How can I stop showing it there?
  2. The module that I set to "current easysocial profile" also shows up on logged user's ES profile page with "The user is unknown.(Mode:2)". How can I stop showing it there?
Sobipro Entry page
I understand that only one user mode is available for sobipro entry associated with owner. However I would like to create two module, one is with Add entry link with logged in user's entries, the other one is without Add link associated with the rest of owners.

Much appreciate if you can shed a light.

Thanks

H

More
1 year 5 months ago #10070 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: my entries module question
Hi Hisako,

There are many ways to customize the modules in the way you are looking for and it mainly depends on your level of expertise to modify Joomla, SobiPro and EasySocial.

Hope this helps! Let us know if there is anything else we can do.

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now