Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Composer App - Post To More Than 1 Channel

More
1 year 3 months ago #10168 by joomleb
joomleb replied the topic: Composer App - Post To More Than 1 Channel
Yes, please:

* Composer editor to multiple back-end channels: You can now select multiple back-end channels.
1 - Is it a multiple selection or just one channel per time ?
2 - Can I post to a Facebook Profile channel and also to a Facebook Page channel ?

* Image upload from mobile: You can upload local photos (e.g. taken with your phone camera).
3 - as far as I understood, all shared contents start from "a joomla article", am I right ? In this case the image is taken from the "joomla image full content" (or where I set my channel to pic the image). So, if I can upload local photos I can overwrite that image with local photo ?!?
4 - And / Or, Can I post and share "simultaneus message" to all "my channels", so I can share a message indipendently from joomla articles and pic a local photo to add an image to the message ?!?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #10177 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Composer App - Post To More Than 1 Channel
Hi,

* Composer editor to multiple back-end channels:

1 - Is it a multiple selection or just one channel per time ?

In Composer, you can select multiple-backend channels. You can test it in Joocial/ AutoTweet or in Joocial Composer mobile app.

2 - Can I post to a Facebook Profile channel and also to a Facebook Page channel ?

Yes

* Image upload from mobile

3 - as far as I understood, all shared contents start from "a joomla article", am I right ?

No, you can create post from articles, other extensions (integrated via plugins) or Composer user interface, to create manual posts.

4 - And / Or, Can I post and share "simultaneus message" to all "my channels", so I can share a message indipendently from joomla article

In Composer mobile app, the most common usage scenario is creating a new manual post (not related with articles or other extensions) and associate a photo taken in your phone. You can test it in Joocial Composer mobile app.

Best Regards,

More
1 year 3 months ago #10189 by joomleb
joomleb replied the topic: Composer App - Post To More Than 1 Channel
Thanks, so,

3 - Could I use the Composer mobile app, without any Joomla site associated, simply to share internet URLs adding one foto and message with all "My Social Profiles Apps" I have installed on my phone ? Right ?!?

More
1 year 3 months ago #10196 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Composer App - Post To More Than 1 Channel
Hi,

Yes, it is possible. In that case, you have to integrate a local database to manage requests or posts.

Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: joomleb

Time to create page: 0.122 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now