Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Flexicontent not fully working

More
1 year 4 months ago #10108 by chenz2
chenz2 created the topic: Flexicontent not fully working
I have an image field I made in flexicontent (slide_image). How do I get that to show up in the post it makes to FB? Right now only the title of the page and a link to that page show up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #10110 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Flexicontent not fully working
Hi, Thanks for contacting us!

We have recently released new versions to update the integration with Flexicontent.

What Joomla, AutoTweet/Joocial and plugin versions are your running?

PD: Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system support.extly.com/ .

Best Regards,

More
1 year 4 months ago #10113 by chenz2
chenz2 replied the topic: Flexicontent not fully working
Version 8.3 of autotweet and version 8.1 of flexicontent. Are you saying you are positive the latest plugin you offer of flexi supports custom flexi fields?

More
1 year 4 months ago #10115 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Flexicontent not fully working
Hi,

Yes, we have updated AutoTweet and Joocial to support the latest versions of Flexiconent. Other customers have already followed this path to upgrade their systems.

For instance, the new template field can be defined in this way: {title}. Alternatively, you can use field tags like {title},{introtext},{fulltext}, or {yourfield}.

Regards,

Regards,

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now