Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

Docman plugin not using right links

More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #10109 by chenz2
chenz2 created the topic: Docman plugin not using right links
I have docman plugin installed for autotweet but the links it is posting to FB are not correct and thus come up with 404. The links it is making look like this
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
when really it looks like it should be
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Can you tell me how to fix this? I have version 8.2 installed but it looks like it has never worked on earlier versions either.
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by chenz2.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #10111 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Docman plugin not using right links
Hi, Thanks for contacting us!

We have recently released new versions to update the integration with Docman.

What Joomla, AutoTweet/Joocial and plugin versions are your running?

PD: For more information, please, submit a ticket to our support team. We will be glad to assist you with your project.

Best Regards,

More
1 year 4 months ago #10112 by chenz2
chenz2 replied the topic: Docman plugin not using right links
Version 8.3 of autotweet and version 8.2 of docman. If you are saying it works in the latest versions of everything, I will update but if not, I would like a refund because everything else works but that and this would be the only reason for renewing subscription.

More
1 year 4 months ago #10114 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: Docman plugin not using right links
Hi,

Yes, we have updated AutoTweet and Joocial to support the latest versions of Docman. Other customers have already followed this path to upgrade their systems.

Regards,

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now