Looking for Customer Service & Support

IMPORTANT: This is a Community Forum. Answers are given by the community. If you are a Customer, please, Open New Issue to get access to the support service.

Customer Support is only provided through our ticketing system https://support.extly.com/. If you do not have a paid membership, please create a new topic in the community forum.

no auto-publishing on facebook-site

More
1 year 3 months ago #10125 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: no auto-publishing on facebook-site
Hi,

Please, check this FAQ about the topic:

There are requests in the list, waiting to be published, but they are not delivered, why?
www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/i...re-not-delivered-why

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #10126 by immi1971
immi1971 replied the topic: no auto-publishing on facebook-site
Ok, thank you very much for your help!

Is there any possibility to format an article?
I usually hide the title of an article and every article has a header and a text. By publishing this on facebook the header and the text are added without any space, break or something like that. Can I change this anyhow?

Regards and thanks in advance
Thorsten
Attachments:

More
1 year 3 months ago #10127 by Support Team
Support Team replied the topic: no auto-publishing on facebook-site
Hi Thorsten,

The article title is an critical element of the CMS. It should be the title of the content item. For example, the title is used to generate a page with H1, H2 or H3 tags.

Following this definition, AutoTweet and Joocial create posts with the same title and post body from the article body.

You could implement your own AutoTweetContent plugin (based in our plugin source code) to fit to your content definition. Additionally, you could introduce |CR| in the text to format the post body:

How to add new lines to improve Posts and Tweets formatting?
www.extly.com/docs/autotweetng_joocial/i...nd-tweets-formatting

Regards,

More
1 year 3 months ago #10129 by Talha123
Talha123 replied the topic: no auto-publishing on facebook-site
Great and helpfull information.......

Plagiarism Detector - One of the best plagiarism software to Detect duplicate content. 100% Free Tool to check uniqueness of content. Go to plagiarismdetector.net/

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds
Join the Club!

Access and support services to all Extly's extensions for 1-Year. The Extly Club is your source for all of our extensions.

Join Now